Murph WOD and BBQ on Monday 5/30: We are running 4 heats staggered every 30 minutes (9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am). There will be a 25 MEMBER limit on each heat. Your friends and families CAN workout in your heat. This means there will potentially be more than 25 people in each heat but will give us a rough limit on athletes. You, as a MEMBER, MUST register for a time slot. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN on 5/30 for the heats.
CrossFit ATR – CrossFit
1a.) Before Class Hour
– Foam Roll: T-Spine/Lat/Hamstring/Calf
– Side Lying Thoracic Windmill: 2 X 8E
– Single Leg Stand: 2 X :30E (Eyes closed if possible)
1b.) 1 Round (0:00-12:00)
– 1:00 Ski/Row
– 15 Scapular Pull-Ups
– 25’ Quad w/Reach
– 25’ Knee Hug to Inverted Toe Touch
– 25’ Hip Cradle
– 25’ Straight Leg Raise
– 25 Inchworm w/Push-Up
* With the remaining time, demo the movements and brief the flow for the E.S.D piece.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds)
40:00 Alternating EMOM (12:00-52:00)
Minute 1: 12/9 Calorie Ski (or substitute for row)
Minute 2: :30 Double Front Rack KB Hold (53/35)
Minute 3: 7 T2B + 7 Burpee to 6″ Target
Minute 4: :30 Double KB Farmer Hold (53/35)
* Level 3: RX
* Level 2: 10/8 Calorie Ski, KB (35/26), 5 T2B + 5 Burpees
* Level 1: 8/6 Calorie Ski, KB (26/18), 5 Knee Raises + 5 No Push-Up Burpee
* See workout notes below.
* Allow 4:00 for athletes to prepare for Adaptation.
Minute 1: :20E Lizard + Pigeon (R)
Minute 2: :20E Lizard + Pigeon (L)
Minute 3: :20E Twisted Cross
Minute 4: :20E Thread the Needle
Find a smooth and steady pace on the ski that allows you to finish in NO MORE than :45. This will help you keep your heart rate under control before having to hold KBs in a front rack position. On the T2B and Burpees, you should also take these at a steady pace instead of rushing through them. Think about how you might feel 30:00 into a conditioning piece and use that as your guide and what type of pace you should establish from the beginning.