- Come schedule a free class where our professional coaches will make the workout perfect for your skill level and fitness level.
- Every new member to CrossFit will go through a “Foundations” Program.
“Knowledge is Power & Form Means Everything”
CrossFit ATR prides itself on teaching great form and technique. We care for our athletes and do not want a lack of knowledge or proper form to result in an injury. All new members, regardless of fitness level or athletic background, must attend our CrossFit “Foundations” program. Think of this program as an in-depth lifting school. The Foundations sessions consist of Gymnastics, Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting, individualized mobility and more. Each movement is broken down for the new student and then drilled until he or she has a good understanding of the principles. At this point, we will introduce and break down the “Queus” for each movement as well as any suggested scaling to be use in our group classes. This allows for an easy transition into CrossFit group classes. During the Foundations coaches will also take the time to learn each athlete’s current and past physical fitness. For more information reach us at email@example.com
Introduction to CrossFit
- What is CrossFit? – Discover the fundamentals of CrossFit, a high-intensity fitness regimen that has taken the world by storm.
- Why is CrossFit considered a superior fitness program? – Explore the unique elements that make CrossFit a standout choice among fitness programs globally.
- Is CrossFit good for beginners? – Learn about how CrossFit caters to beginners and how you can start your fitness journey with this program.
- Are there skill or fitness prerequisites for CrossFit? – Understand the prerequisites, if any, for starting CrossFit and how to prepare yourself.
- Should I get in shape before I start CrossFit? – Find out if you need to be in shape before starting CrossFit or if it’s the right place to start your fitness journey.
- How does CrossFit handle people with different fitness levels? – Learn how CrossFit accommodates individuals of varying fitness levels and promotes inclusive fitness.
- Are all CrossFit gyms the same? – Discover the similarities and differences among CrossFit gyms and what to look for when choosing one.
Physical Impact of CrossFit
- Is CrossFit dangerous? – Understand the risks and rewards of CrossFit and how to ensure your safety while participating.
- Will CrossFit make me bulky? – Explore the physical changes you can expect from CrossFit and debunk common myths about its impact on your physique.
The CrossFit Community
- Why is the CrossFit community so great? – Learn about the supportive and motivating CrossFit community and how it enhances your fitness journey.